Saturday, October 24, 2009

Menu plans and lists...


We are taking an inventory today of items on hand, and making a 6 day menu plan to go with it. (payday is next Friday morn.) I am following melo-meals very closely. She is a lovely blogger who because of no work circumstances, is getting by on $100 a month for herself and 2 teenage boys. So, obviously she is very frugal with grocery choices. She cooks up beans, and uses lots of lentils, and makes wonderful vegan meals from this! Her photos are an inspiration also. So, alas, we just won a vita mix blender on ebay, and I'm bidding on a Excalibur dehydrator too. I am researching green smoothie recipes, we will start these as soon as the vita mix shows up. My plan is to start "sneaking" green veggies into our diets, especially the children who never eat too well. I also am looking for bunch of metal section plates if anyone knows of any. Here's a pic of my 8 year old with her beet and berry smoothie mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment