Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lara bar type recipe


Well, I've been eating SO good! I've been adding a green smoothie each day consisting of filtered water, coconut butter,frozen fruit,spirulina, hemp oil, and hemp vanilla protein powder, blended with a stevia packet. I've been adding lots of raw mini meals, and totally vegan otherwise. And yet still I've somehow managed to add 3 lbs... Oh yea, and I work out 6 days a week. So, I upped my workouts another 5 minutes to burn 400 calories on the stepper, and am trying to eat more raw. Here is the lara bar type recipe I made for our dessert/snack after the gym with my water. I'm also trying to up my water intake in case this is the problem.



handfull dried apricots,

1/4 c dried dates, pitts removed

some coconut

pistachios


add all into food processor until crumbs, use hands and mold into balls, or logs or whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment