Sunday, June 13, 2010

Food journals


Today, I started keeping a food journal. I found a great, free, printable one from http://www.webmd.com/ I like that you can save favorite meal items, and it calculates everything for you. I've just started yoga at the Y, and also signed up for resistance ball classes. I am adding spinning in between days. I have a goal of losing 20 lbs before I go on our vacation with my mom, which is July 28th. I have really not done a serious food journal before, but cannot seem to lose ANY weight. So, I think I have just not been eating close to 1200 calories. The program even estimates your BMI and how many calories you should eat based on how fast you wanna gain/lose weight. I might even do this for our larger girl to see where she should be eating calorie wise. She eats more than me... I did such a hard class last week, I am still sore(this was Thursday, and its Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment